* Ends are board policies regarding the purpose of CAJ. In other words, they are a big-picture snapshot of the "best-possible CAJ."
- The head of school reports annually on how ends are being pursued.
CAJ's ends are:
1.0 Students equipped to serve Japan and the world for Christ. (consistent with Article II and III of the Constitution.)
- 1.1 Students: Students achieving the student objectives
- 1.2 Program: An exemplary, sustainable, Bible-based educational program
- 1.3 Culture: An organizational culture which reflects board-approved values (faithfulness, caring, collaboration, diversity, excellence, and stewardship) and is aware of and responsive to demographic trends.
- 1.4 Staff: Qualified Christian staff working to achieve board ends
- 1.5 Finance: Sound financial practice
- 1.6 Facilities: An attractive, safe, well-maintained facility that enhances student learning
See also Executive Limitations
Board Policy: B.1