- An annual physical examination (form) is required for participation in the athletic program at all levels.
- CAJ’s high school teams participate in an athletic league with other Kanto Plains international high schools.
- Boys may participate in tennis, cross-country, basketball, wrestling, soccer, and track.
- Girls participate in tennis, volleyball, wrestling, cross-country, field hockey, soccer, basketball, and track.
- When there is enough student interest and available coaches, CAJ fields both varsity and junior varsity teams.
- Coaches are always CAJ staff or community members who work under the direct supervision of the athletic coordinator and principal.
- Consult the fee schedule for the cost of participating in sports and attending overnight tournaments.