Working at CAJ
CAJ’s vision is to equip students to serve Japan and the world for Christ, and CAJ’s staff work at the school because they are committed to this vision. Whether in the classroom, in the office, on the field, or in the auditorium, CAJ staff share who they are and what they have learned as they lead students to grow in their minds, hearts, and actions for the glory of God. And CAJ staff are committed to growing too, both individually and as a part of the CAJ community.
Founded in 1950, CAJ’s students and staff come from all over the world, but we offer a Christ-centered, English-language, US-based curriculum. CAJ is accredited by WASC.
Qualifications and Child Safeguarding
- All staff at CAJ are committed followers of Christ, in belief and practice.
- All teaching staff have a love of their subject and a love for children. They have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in an appropriate major, relevant teacher certification from a government authority or ACSI, and experience of teaching in a school setting.
- All support staff have relevant qualifications and experience, which varies depending on the position.
- CAJ places a high value on the safeguarding of children, so all applicants must be prepared to undergo a full background check and commit to all school policies concerning child safeguarding.
Compliance and Finance Officer
- Accepting applications until Wednesday, January 31, 2024, or earlier if an offer is accepted.
- Click here to view more
CAJ receives a large number of applications and we are unable to accept general applications for positions not listed. If you have questions, please email: email@example.com
||Subscribe to the RSS feed of our staff openings.