Food Services, Cafeteria
CAJ contracts with Cezars Kitchen to run our lunch program and provide food services for events.
In 2014 our kitchen received a major equipment upgrade, allowing Cezars Kitchen to provide variety and low cost options to families.
- We are pleased to provide daily fresh baked goods from scratch from our new bakery oven.
- Various snacks, including onigiri, muffins and sandwiches are made fresh each day.
- A wide variety of vegetables are offered as side dishes a la carte and as part of our set meals.
- Noodles are available every day to middle and high school students.
- A la carte plate lunches are available in small and large sizes for ¥300 and ¥450 each.
- Noodles have proved to be very popular at ¥450.
- Set lunches include a main dish plus three side dishes for ¥500 and ¥650 respectively for small and large sets.
- Drinks and ice cream are available for ¥100 each.
CAJ will continue to charge families for cafeteria usage. Charges are added to your account each month for purchases made.
- For billing questions contact the CAJ business office
- To contact Cezars at CAJ: email@example.com