On behalf of the board, the head of school shall contract staff qualified and committed to carry out the mission of CAJ, and shall not cause or allow current or prospective paid staff and/or volunteers to be treated in a manner which is unbiblical, unjust, unlawful, unsafe, undignified, or lacking appropriate confidentiality.
Accordingly, the head of school shall not fail to:
2.2.1 Employ staff that meet the following qualifications:
- . . .
- 188.8.131.52 Share the same beliefs as CAJ that the following areas of sexual activity are inappropriate and prohibited by Scripture:
- 184.108.40.206.1 Heterosexual activity outside of marriage (premarital sex, cohabitation, extramarital sex) (Heb. 13:4, Eph. 5:3, I Thess. 4:3-8)
- 220.127.116.11.2 Homosexual activity (Rom. 1:24-27, Lev. 20:13) (SY 12-13:78; SY 12-13:203)
- 18.104.22.168.3 Sexual harassment (I Thess. 4:3-7, Eph. 5:3-5)
- 22.214.171.124.4 Possession or habitual, deliberate viewing of pornographic material and websites (I John 2:16, Matt. 5:28)
- 126.96.36.199.5 Sexual abuse or improprieties toward minors (Luke 17:1-2)
Please note: Signing a CAJ contract signifies unconditional agreement with this statement.