School Improvement Reports, 2013-2014
- Students: Students achieving the student objectives
- Program: An exemplary, sustainable, Bible-based educational program
- Culture: An organizational culture which reflects board-approved values (faithfulness, caring, collaboration, diversity, excellence, and stewardship) and is aware of and responsive to demographic trends.
- Staff: Qualified Christian staff working to achieve board ends
- Finance: Sound financial practice
- Facilities: An attractive, safe, well-maintained facility that enhances student learning
Previous Annual Reports