Transcripts, records, and official letters

Requests for school transcripts, school records including documentation of attendance, enrollment, etc. can be made by contacting the registrar, All requests should be made one week in advance of the date needed.

High school students needing transcripts for colleges should follow this procedure: Transcripts, High School